1. What is your Return Policy?
DeanClarkArt.com offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, we will gladly accept a return for exchange or for refund (less a 20% restocking fee – see our policy below), provided the item is returned within fourteen (14) days from the date of shipment. See our terms and conditions for full details, including our policy for gift returns.
2. How do I return an item?
We will gladly accept a return for exchange within fourteen (14) days from the date of shipment. Here’s how to return an UNFRAMED or FRAMED item:
1. To return your item(s), please pack it in back into the original box and packaging. Include a copy of your receipt/invoice (packing slip) with your shipment.
2. Be sure to specify the reason for the return, and what action you would like us to take … Free Replacement or Refund. DeanClarkArt.com may be unable to process returns received without your receipt/invoice (packing slip) or a written explanation of the reason for the return with the order number. Items returned damaged without proper packaging will not be credited.
3. Bring the box to your local Post Office, or UPS Store, and have it shipped back to us, with tracking and insurance for the full amount of value.
3. Can I return an item that I received as a gift?
We will gladly accept a gift return for exchange within fourteen (14) days from the date of shipment. To return goods, please save the item(s) and packaging. Be sure to include a copy of your invoice (packing slip) with your return, along with an explanation stating why you are not satisfied with the item(s).
4. Restocking Fees
A restocking fee of 20% of your purchase price is deducted from your refund when returning an item. This is necessary to offset our shipping, packaging and insurance costs when we originally shipped the painting to you.
5. What if I want a refund for my return?
Refunds will be processed as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase, a credit to the PayPal account used at the time of purchase, or in the form of a check drawn from U.S. funds for all other methods of payment. Your refund may be subject to a restocking fee … please see Item #4 above for more information. No refunds will be provided in the form of cash or in any other currency besides U.S. funds. All refund checks will be mailed to the “Bill To” address used when the order was placed.